When Google launched Google Analytics 360 Suite this week, it raised a lot of questions from analysts, the media, and others. As an authorized reseller of Google Analytics 360, we’ll attempt to answer as many questions as possible.
Google Analytics 360 Suite contains the following products:
- Google Analytics 360: This is the product you’ve previously known as Google Analytics Premium. It might be a bit confusing that the entire suite is called Google Analytics 360 Suite and what previously was Premium is now called Google Analytics 360 – two very similar names. More functionality will gradually be added to this tool.
- Google Tag Manager 360: Builds upon what was previously referred to as Google Tag Manager, the market-leading solution for tag management.
- Google Optimize 360: A tool for A/B tests and personalization. Read more.
- Google Data Studio 360: A tool for visualization and analysis that integrates data from the entire product suite and external data sources.
- Google Attribution 360: A tool that previously went under the name Adometry (the same name as a company that Google acquired). It helps advertisers better evaluate their marketing efforts.
- Google Audience Center 360: A data management platform (DMP) that helps marketers find similar customers in different channels and through different units.
Q&A About Google Analytics 360 Suite
What’s the difference between Google Analytics 360 Suite and Google Analytics 360?
Google Analytics 360 Suite is the collective name for the entire product suite, while Google Analytics 360 is the new name for a specific product, Google Analytics Premium. Which products are included in the product suite are listed above.
Who is Google Analytics 360 Suite aimed at?
The products are enterprise class, and accordingly, they are targeted at large companies.
Is there a free version of Google Analytics 360 Suite?
We do not think there is likely to be one. The product suite is aimed at companies and organizations that really want to invest in (digital) analysis and conversion optimization.
I’m currently a Premium customer. Does this mean I get access to all the new products?
No, it depends on the type of agreement you have. Contact us for more information.
How much will Google Analytics 360 Suite cost?
Contact us if you would like to know how much it would cost you. The price depends on which products you would use and how much you would use them.
Can I purchase all the products in the Google Analytics 360 Suite now?
No, certain products have not been launched on certain markets yet. Contact us if you would like to find out more.
How do I purchase Google Analytics 360 Suite?
Outfox is a reseller. Contact us for more information.
What’s been said about Google Analytics 360 Suite in the media: