We are looking for someone who knows digital analytics inside-out and is passionate about conversion optimization for our office in either Stockholm or Gothenburg. You may also work from a distance.
- Ensure that our clients’ websites and other digital services are performing optimally against their goals and look into how they can generate even more satisfied users while also increasing business value. This mainly means that you will lead the work for our clients by preparing hypotheses based on data and combining them with explanatory models for user behavior by using behavioral sciences/psychology to produce the most effective tests.
- Run all the different parts of the conversion work together with our other specialists within analytics, technology, and strategy for clients. This entails preparing and analyzing A/B tests, implementing test strategies for our clients, moving processes forward, and constantly improving conversion.
- Manage your own work with a lot of freedom while working closely with our clients. Everyone here is their own project manager, and we bounce around ideas and experiences with each other to keep developing and finding new solutions for our specialties. This means that you will get the chance to run and develop all the different parts of the conversion process working for us—both internally and with our clients.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics to analyze quantitative data.
- Experience of testing tools such as Google Optimize or similar.
- Understanding of strategies, terms, and thinking processes pertaining to conversion optimization.
- Experience of complementary tools for quantitative data.
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, both in speaking and writing.
We believe you are curious by nature and enjoy reading about conversion, analytics, and behavioral sciences in your spare time as you are passionate about this area and ready to share your knowledge with the rest of us.
Some of the Perks We Offer
- Friendly, knowledgeable colleagues who like to share their knowledge.
- Possibility to work with multinational companies in a number of different industries, meaning you get a wide range of experience and the chance to work with different data sets.
- Working for a certified reseller of several Google Marketing Platform products and working closely with Google in Sweden, England, Ireland, and the United States. We are the biggest player in the Nordics when it comes to Google Analytics 360.
- Continuous personal development in the form of lab days, groups exchanging experiences, and your own professional development budget.
- Working from an office by Skrapan on Södermalm, Stockholm, or by Nordstan in Gothenburg.
- The chance to grow both within your area of specialty and within Dentsu, the global network Outfox is a part of.
Outfox is a consultancy firm with expertise in the areas of digital analytics and conversion optimization. We help large corporations and organizations collect, interpret, and act on data from their digital touchpoints, such as apps and websites, and use the data to make their communications and marketing efforts more hard-hitting.
Our extensive experience and deep proficiency in Google Analytics 360 and Google Optimize mean that our clients rely on us for their most complex, challenging assignments.
Our finances are stable (AAA), and we have a collective agreement and attractive benefits. Several years in a row, we have won the DI Gasell Award, won the Mästargasellen Award, and been named a “Superföretag” (Super Company) by Veckans Affärer and Bisnode.
Send your application by e-mail.
Include a link to your LinkedIn profile. If you do not have one, send your CV. Describe why you would like to work for Outfox and what you think you can contribute to the team. Thanks!
Contact us by e-mail if you have any questions about this job.
More job openings are here.