Outfox is looking for a driven specialist with a huge interest in data and analytics. You’ll be based in either Gothenburg or Stockholm. You may also work from a distance.
- Implement metrics for clients and provide regular analysis.
- Give recommendations for measurement solutions for digital services based on clients’ business and activity goals.
- Maintain and develop a strong know-how of Google Marketing Platform in general and Google Analytics 360 in particular. Other measurement tools may be used.
- Provide insights and recommendations that improve clients’ activities and business.
- Develop data-visualization solutions (in dashboards) that make it possible for clients to follow sales and other important performance indicators in real time.
- An eye for details, logical thinking, and good problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, both in speaking and writing.
- Used to presenting to both large and small groups of varying degrees of knowledge, internally within the Group and also with clients.
- Good self-management skills and a positive attitude toward change.
- Ability to manage different work tasks and projects and prioritize accordingly as you will be working with several clients and projects at the same time.
- Hands-on experience working with Google Analytics data.
- Ability to work with data analysis and provide accurate recommendations based on data.
- Experience working with large amounts of data and an understanding of SQL and databases.
Knowledge of data-visualization tools, formal statistics training, and experience with Google Cloud (especially BigQuery) are desirable.
Some of the Perks We Offer
- Friendly, knowledgeable colleagues who like to share their knowledge.
- Possibility to work with multinational companies in a number of different industries, meaning you get a wide range of experience and the chance to work with different data sets.
- Working for a certified reseller of several Google Marketing Platform products and working closely with Google in Sweden, England, Ireland, and the United States. We are the biggest player in the Nordics when it comes to Google Analytics 360.
- Continuous personal development in the form of lab days, groups exchanging experiences, and your own professional development budget.
- Working from an office by Skrapan on Södermalm, Stockholm, or by Nordstan in Gothenburg.
- The chance to grow both within your area of specialty and within Dentsu, the global network Outfox is a part of.
Outfox is a consultancy firm with expertise in the areas of digital analytics and conversion optimization. We help large corporations and organizations collect, interpret, and act on data from their digital touchpoints, such as apps and websites, and use the data to make their communications and marketing efforts more hard-hitting.
Our extensive experience and deep proficiency in Google Analytics 360 and Google Optimize mean that our clients rely on us for their most complex, challenging assignments.
Our finances are stable (AAA), and we have a collective agreement and attractive benefits. Several years in a row, we have won the DI Gasell Award, won the Mästargasellen Award, and been named a “Superföretag” (Super Company) by Veckans Affärer and Bisnode.
Send your application by e-mail.
Include a link to your LinkedIn profile. If you do not have one, send your CV. Describe why you would like to work for Outfox and what you think you can contribute to the team. Thanks!
Contact us by e-mail if you have any questions about this job.
More job openings are here.