We’re looking for a driven specialist with a huge interest in data, analytics, and conversion optimization. You’ll be based in either Gothenburg or Stockholm. You may also work from a distance.
- Help clients create their digital measurement and optimization strategy.
- Create road maps and measurement plans to help clients become more data-driven.
- Make clients adopt more products and features within digital analytics and conversion optimization based on clients’ business and activity goals.
- Maintain and develop a strong know-how of Google Marketing Platform in general and Google Analytics 360, as well as Optimize 360, in particular. Other measurement tools may be used.
- Provide insights and recommendations that improve clients’ activities and business.
- Prepare hypotheses based on data and combine them with explanatory models for user behavior by using behavioral sciences/psychology to produce the most effective tests.
- Prepare and analyze A/B tests, implement test strategies for our clients, drive processes forward, and constantly improve conversion.
- An eye for details, logical thinking, and good problem-solving skills. When others are still stuck on a problem, you’re already working on the solution.
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, both in speaking and writing.
- Used to presenting to both large and small groups of varying degrees of knowledge, internally within the Group and also with clients.
- Good self-management skills and a positive attitude toward change.
- Ability to manage different work tasks and projects and prioritize accordingly as you will be working with several clients and projects at the same time.
- Hands-on experience working with Google Analytics data.
- Experience from leading projects for clients.
- Ability to work with data analysis and provide accurate recommendations based on data.
Knowledge of data-visualization tools, formal statistics training, and experience with Google Cloud (especially BigQuery) are desirable.
Some of the Perks We Offer
- Friendly, knowledgeable colleagues who like to share their knowledge.
- Possibility to work with multinational companies in a number of different industries, meaning you get a wide range of experience and the chance to work with different data sets.
- Working for a certified reseller of several Google Marketing Platform products and working closely with Google in Sweden, England, Ireland, and the United States. We are the biggest player in the Nordics when it comes to Google Analytics 360.
- Continuous personal development in the form of lab days, groups exchanging experiences, and your own professional development budget.
- Working from an office by Skrapan on Södermalm, Stockholm, or by Nordstan in Gothenburg.
- The chance to grow both within your area of specialty and within Dentsu, the global network Outfox is a part of.
Outfox is a consultancy firm with expertise in the areas of digital analytics and conversion optimization. We help large corporations and organizations collect, interpret, and act on data from their digital touchpoints, such as apps and websites, and use the data to make their communications and marketing efforts more hard-hitting.
Our extensive experience and deep proficiency in Google Analytics 360 and Google Optimize mean that our clients rely on us for their most complex, challenging assignments.
Our finances are stable (AAA), and we have a collective agreement and attractive benefits. Several years in a row, we have won the DI Gasell Award, won the Mästargasellen Award, and been named a “Superföretag” (Super Company) by Veckans Affärer and Bisnode.
Send your application by e-mail.
Include a link to your LinkedIn profile. If you do not have one, send your CV. Describe why you would like to work for Outfox and what you think you can contribute to the team. Thanks!
Contact us by e-mail if you have any questions about this job.
More job openings are here.